When can I get a Brazilian Butt Lift revision? For how long will I have these painful lumps on my lipo areas? (photos)

I had Lipo and bbl in early July and unfortunately im very very very disappointed with my results. Even though my Dr was very nice I feel like he just had no experience with my type of body. I have lipo on my back, flanks, upper and lower stomach.......I wanted my muffin tops off too, but don't think he touched that part. I was told that he can up 4liters out, took out only 3. I was told also that he put 1450 cc`s on each cheek...........impossible because I would have the butt I wanted.

When can I get a Brazilian Butt Lift revision? For how long will I have these painful lumps on my lipo areas?

+1
  I think that it is reasonable to wait until all of the skin has healed and swelling is gone before considering another procedure.  This may take several more months.  Find a BBL expert who performs hundreds of BBLs each year and has great reviews and great before and after pictures.