What Tummy Tuck and Breast Lift Procedure is Best for Me? (Photos)

26 y/o. previous scoliosis surgery in 1999 harrington rods and removal of3-5 rig riibs. 1pregnancy. pre pregnancy weight 110lbs, delivery weight 133lbs. 8lb 6oz baby via c-section in 2006. breastfed 2 years, no formula. extreme sagginess of boobs.severe stretchmarks. current weight 125lbs. 4'11. Looking into tummytuck procedure with a cosmetic scarvery low. unsure of breast lift due to scars. Absolutely NO implants. Currently in victoria secrets 34D bra.

Tummy tuck and breast lift.

+1

From your photos, you would appear to be a good candidate for a full abdominoplasty (tummy tuck) with muscle repair. Your breasts would benefit from a mastopexy, possibly a lollipop style lift. These are often done at the same time and are referred to as a "mommy makeover" for obvious reasons. It is important to know that if you plan on having more children, it is advised to wait until you are done before undergoing surgery. Future pregnancies after these operations often lead to revision surgeries which can be just as extensive as the original operation.

Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon

What Tummy Tuck and Breast Lift Procedure is Best for Me?

+1

I think that a full tummy tuck with a vertical breast lift can likely give you the best result.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of tummy tucks and breast lift procedures each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

You area a great candidate for Tummy Tuck and Breast lift

+1

From your photos I would tend to agree that you are a very good candidate for both procedures. Do your research and find a good, honest, well trained Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Do not base your surgery on Price alone, base it on the Quality of the results and the Doctor's record. Good Luck

Itzhak Nir, MD, FACS

+1

Bahamian Beauty,

Based on your photos, you appear to be a good candidate for an abdominoplasty (tummy tuck) and mastopexy.  An in person consultation would be very helpful to determine the best procedure for you, especially given your medical / surgical history.  My practice is located in Miami, Fl and I would be happy to see you in consultation if you would like.  Good luck.

Sean A. Simon, MD

+1

AN in person exam is always more useful than just photos in offering a surgery plan.

I favor, based upon the photos, a standard TT plus liposuction to the flanks, and for the breasts a vertical (lollipop) lift,though a full anchor lift might be suggested based on examination. 

ALthough you could do these any time, if you are planning more pregnancies, you might want to wait until you have completed your family. All the best. 

Good candidate for abdominoplasty and mastopexy.

+1

Based on the history in the photographs it looks as though you are a good candidate for a combination of abdominoplasty and mastopexy. There's a lot more going into the decision to proceed the surgery but I think you can choose the good plastic surgeon and get started.