What is the average cost for a BBL and breast lift without implants in the Dominican Republic?

Considering my profile pics i would like to know the cost for a bbl and breast lift in the Dominican Republic. I am 5'7 tall and weight 170lbs.

Average cost

+1
Hello thank you for the question. The average cost of the procedures combined is US$ 4000. The package includes all lab tests done previous to surgery, cardiology consultation, breast ultrasound, all hospital and anesthesia expenses, one compression garment, and ten sessions of postoperative ultrasound and drainage massages to accelerate the healing process. If you have any more questions, I'm at your service. 

+1
Thank you for your question .

I had made a video to address your question.

Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. I, like many surgeons, also offer free consultations so that you can be examined and given the most accurate quote.

Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.

Mel T. Ortega, MD