I had ptosis surgery & have upper eyelid asymmetry. Do I need to go in for a full on ptosis revision surgery? (photo)

Please take a look at my post surgery pic. The left eye was done in November 2013 and the right eye February 2014. My problem is that he left lateral upper eyelid is drooping because the surgeon did the left eye like he thought it attractive and the right eye like I told him - I would prefer it to be lifted to the level I marked with red dots in the picture. What would be the way to go? Do I need again to go in for a full on ptosis revision surgery or are their other options?

+1
With your surgical history an response via the internet is not a good idea. Best you seek IN PERSON second opinions...

+1
To me it seems that the ptosis surgery has done what it needed to do. I see minor asymmetry related to the excess skin.

Bahman Guyuron, MD
Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

Please remember that most ptosis surgery is only accurate plus or minus 1 millimeter.

+1
Your surgeon may lack the tools to achieve the slight improvement you are looking for.  To my eye both lids are a bit heavy and with residual upper eyelid skin. I think whoever you decide to go with for revisional surgery, you better make sure they precisely understand exactly what you are looking for so you avoid disappointment.