Would nose job make me look more feminine? (photos)

I had a corrective jaw surgery (cross bite) done about two years ago and my face is still very asymmetric. My surgeon also pointed out i had a very unfeminine face and ive been contemplating a nose job to make it more Megan Fox/Angelina Jolie like, very feminine and girly, would you agree? I feel very insecure about my masculine features and want more input before another surgery I also got a breast aug in June so its too recent I assume, but asap would be great. -- Miami, FL

Would nose job make me look more feminine?

+1
Hi and thnaks for your question. First, let me just say that I feel it's inappropriate for a surgeon to state that ypu have a very unfeminine face. What constitutes feminity? He or she could have said that your facial features could be more refined. From your photos I would disagree with the feminine evaluation. Howver, I do agree that a rhinoplasty could make you have a more refined look. Undersatnd that symmmetry in the human being does not exists. All of us have facial asymmetry, some more, some less.

Your skin is a bit thick and appears to have a fair amount of sebaceous/oily glands. This type of skin always make a higher degree of nasal refinememnt mor challenging. I like to give the following analogy; Suppose we have a beautiful sculpture and subsequently cover it with a piece of silk. Even though it's covered you can still make out the sillouhette underneath the silk. Now we cover it with wool blanket. Although you may still be able to appreciate the contours of the sculpture, the definiton lacks when comoared to the silk cover.

I would also caution you to pick out noses from celebrities. It's impossible to reproduce all of the features. You need to have realistic goals for your face.

You need to seek the advise of a board certified surgeon with plenty of experience. Remember this is your face....can't cover it up! Furthermore request to see before and after photos of previous patients by that doctor....not a clinic or surgery center. Do your homework......research and verify the doctor's credentials. Have they had problems with the Board of Medicine, disciplinary or otherwise. Any law suits?

How about the center, clinic or facility? Are they accredited by a national organization or do they just have State approval. Understand that at the current time, there are three nationally recognized organizations responsible for the highest levels of patient safety, AAAASF, AAACH and JCHO. You owe it to yourself to position yourself for the best possible results but under the most stringent safety regulations, If you have kids, even more so.

How about anesthesia? Will you have a medical doctor certified by the American Board of Anesthesiology or a certified nurse anesthetist (CRNA)? Understand that there is no substitute for research. Cosmetic surgery, no matter how simple it may be to the patients, are invasive procedures and as such carry certain risks and complications.

In our office we use TouchMD which is a web based program in which patients have the ability to load their picture unto the program. We accomodate patinets from as far away as California. I then evaluate them and can actually draw on the picture to show a potential patient where the incisions would be located and how the procedure is to be realized. It's all done to comply with HIPPA which is the federal law that protects the patient's medical information. Look them up.

Give yourself the highest percentage of a sucssesful operation. Good luck

Rhinoplasty candidate for bulbous tip and masculine nose

+1
Yes, you are a good candidate for a rhinoplasty procedure. The rhinoplasty can make the nose more feminine in  appearance by shaving down the dorsal hump, narrowing the bridge and narrowing the bulbous tip. For many examples, please see the link below to our  rhinoplasty photo gallery

Would nose job make me look more feminine

+1
A rhinoplasty to reduce and refine your nose is an achievable goal.  You asked if it would make you look more feminine.  You are very pretty, and yes the rhinoplasty would take the focus from your nose to your cheeks and eyes.  You do not have to wait any longer to have the rhinoplasty surgery following your breast augmentation.  I do suggest you find a surgeon who performs a lot of rhinoplasty surgery, such as a facial plastic surgeon.

Rhinoplasty for better facial harmony

+1
Thanks for your question and post.  A rhinoplasty would help bring your nose in harmony with your other facial features.  

Rhinoplasty to Make My Face More Feminine

+1
Reducing and refining a large nose will make it more consistent with the surrounding feminine facial characteristics. For example, right now it distracts from your great eyes. You can do this whenever your schedule and pocket book allow this procedure.

+1
  The nose can be refined to make the face appear more balanced.

Los Angeles, CA.......

+1
I would disagree that you have an "unfeminine face", however refinement of your nose to make it more feminine would be a very reasonable surgery to contemplate. Be cautious about wanting to look like celebrities, however. They have the luxury of airbrushing before most of the photos make it to print. Be happy to be you!

Earl E. Ferguson III, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

+1
You are a very good candidate for rhinoplasty. It is a very unique procedure and only should be performed by an experienced  rhinoplasty specialist. It will help you achieve more feminine, elegant nose.
Seek an experienced Board Certified PS and schedule an in person consultation.

Thomas Trevisani, Sr., MD

+1
The answer is yes!  You are a beautiful lady with a masculine nose on your face.  A Rhinoplasty done by a very experienced Plastic Surgeon could be very good for you.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD

+1
Yes a full rhinoplasty could improve the feminine results. Best to consider NOW! What about your breast doc??