What are my options in a bbl to even out my thighs and hips? (photo)

so as you can see in the photo, my outter thighs protrude more than my hips and butt which gives an unsightly view from behind. Ive always had big thighs and dont want to remove fat from them fearing i will lose curve. Is it possible to just add fat from my stomach to my top butt to even out the curve and create that heart shaped bottom? Or will removing fat from outter thighs have to come into play?

Rounding out your hips

+2

It is hard to answer your question based on the one photo submitted. A side view would let me see your butt in profile and a front view would help evaluate your potential fat stores. A wish pic would also help. I typically inject about 600-800 ccs of fat in each side. In order to get that much fat to harvest you would likely need to gain 5-10 lbs. If you would be happy with a more modest result, you probably have enough fat to inject 200-300 cc in each hip.

Thighs and hips

+2

In my opinion I donĀ“t think that you should remove the fat from your thighs and just decide to harvest from your abdomen, waist and arms and transplant the fat cells in to buttocks.

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

What are my options to even out my thighs and hips?

+2

I think yo may be able to leave the outer thighs alone. You would try to remove fat from the adomen, back and arms if there is sufficient donor fat in those areas. Good luck!

George Lefkovits, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift - Augmentation

+1

Fat harvesting from areas of excess can be used to further contour the buttocks and surrounding regions. It is recommended to be evaluated by a plastic surgeon to discuss your options.

Craig Mezrow, MS, MD
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Improving shape of buttocks

+1

Improving the buttocks requires contouring in a way to augment some areas and possibly subtracting in others. Thats is the goal.

Brazilian Butt Options

+1

Based on your picture it doesn't seem like there is enough fat to be extracted from your waist and back to be used for reshaping, however maybe from the abdominal area as you mentioned. An option I would suggest is to do a small liposuction on the outer thighs/ hip area and also use that fat for contouring. Hope this information is helpful.

Rodolfo Castillo, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

What are my options in a bbl to even out my thighs and hips?

+1

This is difficult to assess from one photo, but most of the time the fat can be taken from the midsection, sides, and back and added to create a better shape.

I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.