Is my nose going to change six months after my closed rhinoplasty? (Photo)

I had a closed rhinoplasty done about six months ago. My main concern with my nose was the bump that was obvious in my profile and my large tip. My doctor says I have thick skin and that the swelling should continue to go down, however, I would like a second opinion. I was considering asking my doctor about a second surgery to decrease the size of my tip and was also wondering when it was too soon to get this done.

Thick skin is a problem

+1
Thanks for your question and photograph posts.   Really need a pre op photo to give your a honest answer.  Thick skin is a problem.   

Is my nose going to change six months after my closed rhinoplasty?

+1
Have patience.  It takes weeks to months for all the swelling to subside after Rhinoplasty surgery.  Follow up with your surgeon so that he can guide you to recovery.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD

+1
Not much more. I recommend a revision rhinoplasty to improve the results. Go ahead and ask your surgeon now... 

Thick skin may cause swelling can persist longer than six months after rhinoplasty.

+1
From the photographs Alone I can't answer your question specifically. However your surgeon is right. Often times the tip will not demonstrate its final definition for many months particularly if the skin is thick.