What are my chances of sutures re-opening? (Photo)

Almost two weeks after my wedge method labiaplasty, the left side split open. I got it re-stitched and two days later it came apart again even being as immobile as possible. Went back to doc and got it restitched for third time. It looks different this time and definitely hurts way more than the other two times. I would like to know what my chances of re opening are and would also like to know if from the pic it looks like this could heal nicely? Like to stay positive but am pretty frustrated.

Labiaplasty revision and swelling - Swell X supplement for swelling

+1
Our office specializes in labiaplasty scar revision. Some patients will require resuturing, but it is sometimes more prudent to allow the tissue swelling to resolve. We recommend Swell-X as a supplement after labiaplasty.

Raffy Karamanoukian MD FACS

Reopening wedge labiaplasty

+1
It is not possible to give you any definite % but it is something that you and your surgeon will have to follow day by day. I wish you the best outcome. 

Ryan Stanton, MD

Chances of sutures re-opening

+1
The appearance looks good at this time.  However, if it splits apart again, I would wait about five months to repair it to allow for the swelling to go away and the tissue to soften.  

Gary J. Alter, MD