To get a mommy makeover what is the recommended weight or BMI for someone 33 years old and 5'8''?

I would like to get a TT, Lipo, BBL, and BA, is this realistic or too many surgeries? I am 5'8'' and 230 lbs, I know I need to lose weight but what is the max weight to perform surgery? Thanks

Risks of a mommy makeover increase with obesity

+2
While there are no absolutes in plastic surgery it is best to get your BMI to 30, this would mean a 30 pound weight loss. 

Mommy makeover BMI

+2
BMI over 33 is not recommended for any elective surgery. 30-33 is acceptable, but the ideal bmi is under 30. Good luck.

Laura A. Sudarsky, MD
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

To get a mommy makeover what is the recommended weight or BMI for someone 33 years old and 5'8

+2
Great question any BMI under 30 would likely be OK. But as for exact weight for 5'8" a 180 amount would be best....

The right candidate for a mommy makeover

+1
Mommy makeover candidates are those women who desire an improved shape to their breasts. This can include a breast lift with or without breast implants and sometimes a reduction. For the belly portion, a mini tummy tuck, full tummy tuck, or even circumferential tummy tuck can give you the look that you want. Thanks for your question!

Jeffrey E. Schreiber, MD

+1
Studies have shown that the higher the BMI the higher the complication rate after elective surgery.  BMI below 30 is ideal.  However, consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon will be a better indicator of whether a mommy makeover will be able to achieve your goals.  

Jason Mussman, MD
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

+1
    A weight loss of 30 lbs may produce a better result, but this is hard to answer without an examination or pictures and without knowing your goals.

Find an expert at these procedures who has great before and after pictures and reviews.

A BMI closest to 25 is optimal before a mommy makeover

+1
Combined breast augmentation, breast lift and abdominoplasty can be done at the same procedure for a mommy makeover.

However A BMI (body mass index) over 30 combined with multiple procedures significantly increases your chances of complications.

I strongly recommend that you lose weight and get your BMI below 30 before considering this procedure.

Brooke R. Seckel, MD, FACS

There is no ideal weight for a patient interested mommy makeover.

+1
Patients of any BMI can undergo a mommy makeover with good results. Obviously center patients are preferred but many individuals cannot obtain ideal body weight.