How Long After Giving Birth Can a Brazilian Butt Lift Be Done?

I gave birth 3 weeks ago and I wanted to know if I can have a bbl in December since I go back to school in January . I gained 50 pounds throughout my pregnancy and I've lost 20 pounds already but I'm not planning on going back to my normal weight (127) I wanted to stay in the mid 130's . Is it possible that a bbl can be done in December , I gave birth naturally

How long should you wait for BBL after giving birth

+1

I generally recommend waiting 3-6 months after childbirth before having a Brazilian Butt Lift.  You should definitely wait until you have finished breastfeeding.

+1

Women will usually need at least 3 months for recovery and to return to a stable weight, although there is certainly a great deal of variability in this.  You can probably have the procedure in December.  I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/brazilian-buttlift-photo-galleries.php

Hello

+1

I'm Dr Matos, i think that we can do the surgery in december, because it's three months after your baby is born.