I Want a Bbl First then a Tummy Tuck Will It Be Possible? (photo)

I am very concern and need help. I went to a few consultations for BBL & tummy tuck. My concern is I have a hernia above my belly button & the doctor won't perform my TT until I have a specialist fix it, since I have had the same problem in the past. I did have 6/7 surgeries. Basically I have to wait 8 months. Now I want my BBL FIRST, will that affect me with my TT SINCE I HAVE VERY LOSE SKIN. I don't want it to look disfigured. Tank you for taking your time to answer I appreciate it.

Tummy tuck, buttock lift, and hernia... how to stage?

+1

My first impression is that you don't appear to need a buttock lift at all. A tummy tuck will improve the contour of your trunk significantly. A recurrent abdominal hernia should be addressed either before the tummy tuck or during the tummy tuck. If you do wish to go ahead with the buttock lift (assuming fat injections), it may be possible to perform all at the same time.

Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon

Hernia and tummy tuck

+1

I think it would be quite possible to do them all at the same time assuming you are in good health.If need be you could do the hernia rerpair and tummy tuck at the same time and the BBL later.

Robert Brueck, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

TT & BBL

+1

I think you would be best off to have the tummy tuck, hernia repair and the Brazilian Butt Lift all at the same time.

Kenneth L. Stein, MD

+1

Why not do all in same operative setting? Read each experts posting to determine options. Than see a few boarded PSs in your city.I might consider doing hernia repair and TT as the second part of the operation in that order.  

BBL, Tummy Tuck and Hernia Repair

+1

Under normal conditions, any experienced Board Certified Plastic Surgeon would do your hernia repair at the same time as the Tummy Tuck.  Consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon regarding BBL, Tummy Tuck, and Hernia repair at the same setting.  Best of luck to you!

Robert E. Zaworski, MD

Look for the results you want.

+1

Thank you for your pictures, I would strongly advice you to find a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon that can do the Hernia repair with the Tummy tuck and the BBL at the same time, we manage it here at the office all the time. Mostly because if you just do the lipo and fat transfer right now your skin will not attach to the muscle as well because you do need the Tummy tuck due to the loose skin in the lower abdomen area, so to avoid results that will not satisfy you, contact a surgeon that will do it all together, that way you can get the result you want at the first time. and not have to wait with a result you may not be happy with.

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Tummy Tuck, Brazilian Butt Lift, and Hernia

+1

Dear Anewme30,  The procedure order that you are inquiring about is very workable.  As long as the size of the hernia is small and not protruding into the abdominal fat, there is no reason that you cannot harvest the required fat from the abdomen and then transfer it to the buttocks.

Your tummy tuck and hernia repair should be performed at the same time and almost every plastic surgeon with experience in tummy tucks has dealt with this issue.  Please discuss this with your board certified plastic surgeon who should be able to obtain a general surgical consult and help coordinate the procedures. Best of luck.

Herluf G. Lund, Jr, MD
Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

BBL and tummy tuck together

+1

Great question. In my facilty we perform BBL, tummy tuck and hernia repair routinely on the same patient.  Consult with a plastic surgeon who can show you results of such a combined procedure and give you the confidence that these procedures are safe together.  Good Luck

Neil Gottlieb, MD
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

BBL and Tummy Tuck

+1

You should be able to have the BBL and then have the tummy tuck done with the hernia repair.  A consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon will help you decide the timing of your procedures.

Arnold S. Breitbart, MD, FACS
Long Island Plastic Surgeon

BBL

+1

There is no reason why you cant have the BBL. The hernia and the tummy tuck need to be performed at the same time

Norman Bakshandeh, MD, FACS