I think I need orbital rom implants, how do they hold up over time? (Photo)

I had a bad filler,(evolence), put under eyes five years ago. Three years ago the Dr. Said the only way to fix it was a bleph. It ruined my eyes, He tried to fix this again.its really bad now. I just went to a Derm who tried hyrolonic acid dissolver which of course wouldn't help but we tried. It's black and blue but you can see the damage. I will try add photo of 3 yrs ago with evolence but b4 bleph, and one now, Please advise as I need the best help I can get and willing to travel.

Filler for Eyelids

+2
Evolence was one of the best if not the best filler ever released.  We can not blame a filler for technical errors.  A bulge is not difficult to develop from treatment in this area and may be corrected by steroid or Fluorouracil injection prior to attempts at further surgery.
 Please consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon in person prior to making treatment decisions, cheers.

I am so sorry to read this story.

+1
Evolence is not really appropriate for the lower eyelid.  Lower eyelids are very challenging areas to treat.  The tissue here is very thin.  Products can easily be visible.  For this reason, the best products for this area are the hyaluronic acid fillers and not all the hyaluronic acid filler.  For this area, I specifically prefer Restylane.  The product is firm and must be sculpted into place but it holds where it is placed.  If there is an issue, it can be feathered after treatment with the enzyme hyaluronidase.  However, this product does not break down Evolence.  Johnson and Johnson removed Evolence from the market.  They did not say there were any problems with the product.  In my experience, it was associated with a lot of lumps and bumps.  With not way to adjust this product, many injectors, like myself, would not use this product especially in the under eye area.

Regarding your current status, there is no substitute for an actual personal consultation to determine what precisely you need to help restore your appearance.  The orbital rim implant is a very specialized technique that is used for lower eyelid reconstruction.  However, not every lower eyelid needs this type of reconstruction.  Your consultation should be through enough to precisely determine what you need.  Carefully do your home work and take your time finding the right surgeon.