i don't know if i need butt implants or not to achieve the look I desire, I am getting bbl + lipo but is that enough?

i am 5'5 175 lbs and i already have a good foundation to work with; i want bbl with lipo sculpting and i am on the fence about butt implants? i don't know if i need them for my look...but if i do i am willing to get them, i don't want to go for surgery and then be unhappy and spend more money attempting to get the look i want ...what do you experts suggest for me ? what did all these models do lol? i want to look like them!

I don't know if i need butt implants or not to achieve the look I desire, I am getting bbl + lipo but is that enough?

+1

Thank for share your question. Based on the information provided you can have a excellent results with Liposuction and fat grafting to buttock, however pictures are very important for an professional evaluation.

BBL should be your option

+1

Having 5 5 and 175 pounds , you should have very good results...not only on your butt, i am talking on you body figure. big butts and hour glass body? I think you have a lot of material.

Butt implant wont give you curvy and hour glass figure.

Alejandro Hernandez Pizzoglio, MD

+1

I think I would start with the BBL, because you will have a tremendous increase if the surgeon is comfortable with large volume transfers. You may not need the implant, but that can be done as well.

I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Buttock augmentation

+1

i think that it is best to be seen in person to be properly evaluated. I prefer in general to use your own fat and transfer the fat. It is often more natural.