I had an areola hematoma after minimal surgery to correct an inward nipple. Is it healing ok? My surgeon suggests yes. (Photo)

Healing

Sorry to hear about your complication. There is obviously a lot of bruising still which would be expected after having a haematoma. As long as there is no further bleeding and the bruising is settling I would wait a few weeks. Certainly the nipple is everted and although this has been stressful for you I am sure all will be fine. I would see your PS for fruthervreassurance.

Manchester Plastic Surgeon