I had an areola hematoma after minimal surgery to correct an inward nipple. Is it healing ok? My surgeon suggests yes. (Photo)

Healing

+1
Sorry to hear about your complication. There is obviously a lot of bruising still which would be expected after having a haematoma. As long as there is no further bleeding and the bruising is settling I would wait a few weeks. Certainly the nipple is everted and although this has been stressful for you I am sure all will be fine. I would see your PS for fruthervreassurance.

Manchester Plastic Surgeon

I had an areola hematoma after minimal surgery to correct an inward nipple. Is it healing ok? My surgeon suggests yes.

+1
Very hard to tell. Best to allow 2 weeks of healing than decide if things are appearing better. Or seek second opinion in person.