Is a Fraxel laser treatment working even you haven't peeled or gotten brown spots ?

I got my Faxel laser done 5 days ago and the first two days my skin was tight and dry my doctor said after two days I can use my facial cream to control my breakouts its very moist and a thick cream. I have peeled, or gotten brown spots my face doesnt feel tight at all.

Fraxel Treatment and peeling

+1
 Fraxel is a great treatment for brown spots, sun damage, acne scars and wrinkles. The amount of redness and dryness and other side effects depends on both the type of skin type you have and the settings used. I recommend returning in two weeks to evaluate your results. For the best cosmetic results please consult a board certified dermatologist with a great deal of experience with Fraxel lasers.