I am 125lbs, & 5'5 ft tall. Do I have enough Fat for Brazilian Butt Lift? (photo)

I am 125lbs, & 5'5 ft tall. In 2011 I weighed 111lbs so I have gained some weigh. I read somewhere that its not good to gain weigh in a few months and then get a BBL right away because that fat wouldn't be 'good' fat. I have not had any consults specifically for a BBL yet, but I am wondering if I have enough fat to achieve my "wish." Based on reviews/research, I have decided that implants are definitely not an option. Thanks a million!

+1
Because you are thin, it is difficult to tell wether or not you will have enough fat for a successful BBL. I would suggest you consult a board-certified plastic surgeon in person for the best advice. 

I am 125lbs, & 5'5 ft tall. Do I have enough Fat for Brazilian Butt Lift?

+1
Thanks for your question. It's going to be tough to obtain any amount of fat to significantly affect the shape of your buttocks. It seems you may have some in the posterior region of the back and some in the abdomen. IMHO you need to be very careful. In the end I feel you will be throwing your money away. 

I practice in Miami and have been performing liposuction and fat transfers for years. Be very leery of the mom and pop shopping center cosmetic clinics populating the landscape of our beautiful city. These places are owned by business individuals who basically rent doctors for the day......... be very very selective. Good luck.

BTW great photos. I wish all RealSelf patients would submit these views.

Jose Perez-Gurri, MD

+1
If you are going to elect to have the BBL, you need to be careful selecting a surgeon who can take fat from thin patients with good results.  Select a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of BBLs each year, has good reviews, and has good before and after pictures.

BBL

+1
Without an exam in person to determine how much fat you have for donor sites, it is difficult to say, You are definitely thin and may not have as much donor sites to augment your buttocks as much as you might like.

Do I have enough Fat for Brazilian Butt Lift?

+1
Thank you for your question, after evaluating your pictures I can see that you do have enough fat for a successful Brazilian butt lift.
We would do liposuction of the abdomen, waist, upper and lower back to get as much fat as possible for a rounder more pronounced buttocks, since you already have a small framed body this will give you a beautiful projection.

Salvador Pantoja, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Slender patients

+1
Definitely you are a good candidate for bbl but have to acknowledge the amount of fat you have, pretty much on your abdomen, will be enough, in my opinion to achieve a nice, curvy butt which will match with your Pettit frame. 
But a big butt will be unrealistic even with butt implants, because of your small frame and genetics. 
Be encouraged. You will end with great results. 

Laura Carmina Cardenas, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon