2.5 months post op Rhinoplasty, is a dent on the tip of my nose normal? (photos)

Hello, I had my rhinoplasty surgery done 2 and a half months ago. In the beginning, my nose was healing fine with only minor irregularities. However, lately I have noticed that a small dent has appeared in between my lower bridge and nose tip. There is some obvious hardness on my nose tip due to swelling, but the dent seems to go inward at the bridge and that frightens me. Could the dent be a cause of irregular swelling or has the cartilage moved?

Two Months Is Very Early

Two months is very early in a rhinoplasty healing process. Asymmetries are not uncommon and could subside as your swelling goes down. I would suggest waiting 10 months before determining whether or not you indeed have a small dent.

Dr. Broadway

Denver Plastic Surgeon