Can I Have a BBL if I've my Skin May Be Prone to Keloid? (photo)

In the future, I would like to have a BBL but I am concerned about scarring with keloids. Also, I really want my ears corrected and hopefully repierced by a certifed piercer.

Can I have the BBL even if I'm prone to keloids?

+1

The BBL is performed through very small incisions, some of which are hidden. Being prone to keloids you may be more prone to scarring, but it's a small price to pay considering the significant change that you may incur to your buttocks. Also, certain areas of the body are more prone to scarring, such as the ears, chest, shoulder and back. If you are serious about having the BBL then you should consult with a Board Certified plastic surgeon with extensive experience performing the BBL. Good luck!