I'm looking into bbl and lipo but I'm not sure if i need to get butt implants to get the look I'm going for? (photo)

i am 5'5 175 lbs and i am looking to get bbl and liposculpting in my hips and butt...now the question is , is that enough? or should i consider getting butt implants for the look i desire...i want to achieve a super sexy look; like La Insuperable, what do all these models do to get there butt looking so amazing ?

+1

Thanks for share your question. Based on the information provided and also the pictures look like you can get an excellent results with Liposuction and BBL. Find a excellent surgeon custom to perform it.

Fat injection or implants to the butts

+1

Dear xxxvitastaxxx,

Thanks for submitting yours and others pictures. I can't tell what the models did to gets their nice butts. Most likely they are just lucky to have the right genes. In any event, fat injection do not last beyond 6 - 12 months. This is based on many patients who came to my surgery center for butt implants after having fat injection to the butts by other surgeons. Your better option is silicone butt implants. They do not disappear and you can have them to the size and shape of your desire. Consult with board certified plastic surgeon who do lots of butt implants surgery. Check the before and after pictures to make sure that you like the results.

Dr Widder

Shlomo Widder, MD
Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

I'm looking into bbl and lipo but I'm not sure if i need to get butt implants to get the look I'm going for?

+1

Thank you for your question, after evaluating you're pictures I can see that you have several pockets of fat available for the transfer. I would do lipo in the abdomen, waist, lower, and upper back. And transfer all of that fat into your buttocks and hips, for you to achieve a beautiful hourglass figure, however, for you to achieve that volume, you don't have enough fat, after the BBL If you still haven't achieved those results you could consider implants.

Salvador Pantoja, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

+1

I think I would start with the BBL, because you will have a tremendous increase if the surgeon is comfortable with large volume transfers. You may not need the implant, but that can be done as well.

I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Buttock augmentation with implants or fat/

+1

I prefer to use patients autologosu fat because it feels more natural. There are more complications associated with buttock implants besides being very firm.