Based on my pictures & stats do you believe I will achieve a C cup and do you recommend I go up in ccs for my left side? (photo)

I'm 5'6 136lbs, athletic. Wide chest. Breast fed my daughter for a year. Became a DD during pregnancy and the first 6 months of breast feeding. 34C until a year after I stopped nursing. I'm currently a 34-A. Left side would get clogged hence the dropping. I have faith in my plastic surgeon but I really could use any recommendations/advise. I don't want to end up an DD/E. He recommended a Bennelli lift on my left side. Allergan 15-371 style gel silicone round smooth moderate-plus 371cc on both.

Implant volume and cup size.

+1
 It is very difficult to determine what the final cup size of an individual will be following breast implant surgery. The reason for this is that cup size can vary between manufacturers as a C cup from Victoria's secret may fit differently than a C cup from Frederick's of Hollywood etc. Furthermore the amount of tissue that you begin with influences the final outcome. The best way to determine what your breast implants will look like postoperatively is to consult with a plastic surgeon who uses a 3-D modeling system such as the Canfield Vectra 3-D. This way you can have an understanding of how the implant will  affect your individual breast tissue. As always consult a board-certified plastic surgeon and good luck.

Mini lift and augmentation

+1
If you are a 34 A each 100 cc’s of implant corresponds to 1 cup size change. 371 cc implants would take you up almost 4 cup sizes to approximately a DD. The advantage of doing a simultaneous circumareola lift is that the breast can be reshaped creating upper pole fullness, elevated higher on the chest wall and more medial to increase your cleavage. Aligning the areola, breast tissue and implant over the bony prominence of the chest wall maximizes anterior projection with a minimal size implant. Small silicone gel implants placed retro-pectoral look and feel more natural, are more stable, less likely to ripple or have complications needing revision. I recommend a mini lift combined with smaller size implants. Best Wishes, Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon

+1

Might be slightly to small in cc's I would chose in 400 to 450 cc range Mentor UHP silicones. As for left donut lift. I would need to measure you in person but I could always preform under local after healing from the implants. Best to obtain a few more IN PESONB consults in Miami..

Desiring a C cup

+1

Based on your size, we might assume that 200 cc is a cup size for you. Therefore, you could be a C with 371cc. Good luck!

Frederick G. Weniger, MD, FACS
Hilton Head Island Plastic Surgeon

Breast size

+1

I generally tell patients that an implant that is 200 to 300cc's will make them a B and an implant that is 300 to 400cc's will make them a C. That said the amount of breast you start with will influence size. Rather then focus on cups put implants in a bra till you come to the size you like and then see what volume it is

Frederic H. Corbin, MD
Brea Plastic Surgeon