Miami Doctor Recommendations to Diagnose and Possibly Correct Butt Injections?

Im victim to my own stupidity&vanity&received buttock injections overseas from someone who is called a "physician".Im on this site not to feel any worse about my stupid decision/have increased anxiety, trust me falling asleep from the worrying is next to impossible.Im looking for a doctor to now be proactive.Some answers say just wait&see, but I dont want to wait until I have difficulty breathing/worse to see a doctor.I'm in Ft. Lauderdale/Miami.Would like diagnose and things to look for or do.

Hi There,

I just wanted to let you know that we have a section on our site for doctors that specialize in Butt Augmentations. I have provided the link below as well.

http://www.realself.com/Butt-augmentation/drs

Hopefully this helps!

Buttock injections with unknown substance in foreign country

+1

You can not reverse what has been done. If you really need to know what was injected then a surgeon should be able to remove a small amount of this material for analysis. The wait and see approach may be the only option available at this time.

Butt injections

+1

Butt injections can be many materials. Knowing what was injected is important. Commercial grade silicone, some may have Polyacryamide injections.

AN MRI will be needed to see where most the injected material is and if it can be removed safely.

After removal you will have dents and deformities to the buttocks. It is impossible to remove all the material injected.