How Many CCs of Fat Do You Estimate That I'll Be Able to Have Injected? (photo)

I am going to have a Brazilian Butt Lift procedure in May of next year with Dr. Moises Salama. I wanted to enquire about how many CCs of fat you believe in your professional opinion, I'll be able to have harvested and injected into my hips and buttocks? Many Thanks

Hi There,

I just wanted to let you know that it might help if you included your measurements (height/weight/bust, waist, hip size), so the doctors can give you the most helpful answer.

It's hard to say precisely...

+2

I would guess anywhere from 700 to 1000cc in each cheek.

Hope this helps,

Dr. Michael in Miami

Web reference: http://www.balbody.com

Brazilian butt lift

+1

Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of these proceedures, and 1000cc would be a great number to shoot for.

Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

You will need lipo abdomen, flanks and back.

For the brazilian Butt lift you probably have 1000cc per buttock