Butt Reduction Touch Up After BBL?

I am now 3 months post BBL but my butt is definitely too big for my frame and it makes me look fat, although I just wanted a better shape. I want to get a touch-up to reduce the size in 1-2 months under local anesthesia. About 500cc were injected in each cheek, and I am thinking to remove 300cc per cheek, is that realistic? How is the recovery for such a small amount of fat removal? Will I be able to sit 3 days PO? Have you ever done this to one of your patient? Thank you for your help!

Gluteal reduction after BBL

+2

THanks for your question. Wow! Your situation is unusual, most BBL ladies want more volume ! Having said that, I would definitely wait at least a year since some of the fat can still be reabsorbed during the year healing phase.  You just dint want to get into the situation of having the excess volume removed too early, losing more fat on your own, then wanting more fat put in.  the more procedures you have, the more scar tissue will develop, the more risky for contour irregularities, infections and fat necrosis.  So be patient and good luck!

Sarasota Plastic Surgeon

Butt Reduction Touch Up After BBL?

+1

About 25% of my patients have had Brazilian buttlifts, some with situations similar to yours.   The amount injected was small, and you may see a further reduction with time.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts and Brazilian buttlift revisions each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA