Should I Get a Juvederm Injected to my Lips?

So this is my sad story.. I have an underbite.. and I cant have surgery because its superrrr expensive. I have very low self-esteem because of that and Me having Thin lips makes it worse for me because my underbite is more obvious for the side.. so I was wondering if you think getting juvederm or lip augmentation is better to make my lips way more full, with volume and plumped? Help me please :)

Juvederm for lips

Juvederm can help enhance the size and shape of your lips, however I'm not sure if it will hide your underbite. It may, but please see an experienced injector for an assessment. You may want to try it and if you don't like the results you can always reverse them with hyaluronidase.