Is ultrasonic cavitation suited for minor pseudo gynecomastia? (photo)

32y wo EOD cardioED have had pseudogyn since gained weight as puber, slimed but mini boobs remained, not big but there, now with my bodyfat in 16% i want my pecs defined, so i tought of ultracavitation but the clinics clerks i went to, told me its not suited to the chest bcause the mamary glands would suffer or something, id do surgery but would avoid it as posible. i live in the beach now and just want my chest defined. im certain is pseudo, bc i had me made a ultrasound, please help advice

Gynecomastia

+1
You have a mild, yet noticeable case of gynecomastia. I use an ultrasonic machine to help me perform the liposuction as the breast is quite fibrous and it helps me complete the process (not required though). Then, to complete the treatment, you will need excision of breast gland through an incision around the lower half of the areola. You will have good results with essentially invisible scarring. 

Cincinnati Plastic Surgeon

True Gynecomastia

+1
Real Gynecomastia correction can be done only with excision of the gland through an incision under the areola.Liposuction can remove only fat,not the gland and therefore is not a cure.

Mordcai Blau, MD

Gynecomastia

+1
This is probably a combination of Fat and gland tissue. The fat can be removed with any of the standard liposuction techniques and the gland which is very hard, requires some form of surgery. I prefer using a small opening in the arm pit and a specialized instrument to shred the gland and suction it out. Here again, any of the standard methods will work well if the surgeon is comfortable it. You should do well. Good luck.

Sherwood Baxt, MD
Paramus Plastic Surgeon