Length of Time and Cost of Invisalign Braces for Just the Top Half? (photo)

I'm only concerned about the top half of my teeth for straightening and all teeth are well aligned except the front right one. Is there a possible estimate of cost and length of time I would need to wear the said braces? p.s. I have Blue Cross Blue Shield Insurance of Illinois though I'm unsure of their coverage at this point. I'll see a dentist in about a week's time.

Invisalign For Top Teeth Only

+1

From your photos, it appears that your lower anterior teeth are also misaligned and should be corrected. There won't be much of a significant savings in money nor time involved if you only work on your upper teeth. For a minor charge, your dentist can find out from Invisalign exactly how long it will take and how much it will cost BEFORE you commit to continuing.

New York Cosmetic Dentist

Invisalign cost to the doctor is no different for top and bottom or top or bottom

+1

The doctor's treatment plan and lab cost does not change much with one arch compared to two.  The amount of planning time, chair time, and lab fee from Align is virtually the same.  You may find a doctor that charges less for a single arch, but I would say that the norm is that there is really no difference.

In your pictures, the lower incisors are rotated and their current position may actually interfere with your bite.  Therefore, it may actually be necessary to correct both the top and bottom alignment to allow your teeth to bite down properly.

Good luck!

Toronto Orthodontist