Ask a doctor

Mexico Latisse Doctor Recommendations

Hi I'm really interesed for the treatment of Latisse but I don't know how can I get it because I'm in Mexico so I don't need to say that things like that maybe we will have in mexico in two years? Oh my god that's a lot of time so I need a solution please! all my life I've the smallest eye lashes!! I've been waiting for your answer!

Doctor Answers (1)

Latisse for eyelash thickening and hypotrichosis


Hypotrichosis of the upper eyelashes can be treated with a product known as Latisse, which is marketed by Allergan. The product is used once daily and applied to the upper eyelashes to enhance thickness, density, and length.

I have used the product extensively on my patients and it works great on patients s/p blepharoplasty.

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 53 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.