Mexico Latisse Doctor Recommendations

Hi I'm really interesed for the treatment of Latisse but I don't know how can I get it because I'm in Mexico so I don't need to say that things like that maybe we will have in mexico in two years? Oh my god that's a lot of time so I need a solution please! all my life I've the smallest eye lashes!! I've been waiting for your answer!

Latisse for eyelash thickening and hypotrichosis

+1

Hypotrichosis of the upper eyelashes can be treated with a product known as Latisse, which is marketed by Allergan. The product is used once daily and applied to the upper eyelashes to enhance thickness, density, and length.

I have used the product extensively on my patients and it works great on patients s/p blepharoplasty.

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.