Best method to reduce inner thigh bulges (not thigh gap!) with low risk for skin sagging? (photos)

37 y.o., 150lbs, 5'3". I'm around my lowest weight ever and though I'd like to lose another 20lbs (seems impossible!) I'm not sure it'll be possible to maintain. I don't know if these fat bulges will disappear even with additional weight loss. It's hard to figure out all the various kinds of lipo procedures there are (and all the hype and marketing) and decide which one is best for this particular area. Which method/tool is more likely to have the best outcome (assuming equal skills in the hands of the user)?

Liposuction of the Inner Thighs

+1
I agree with what has been said below, its not the machine/procedure, its the technique and the operator.  However, I have had success with some skin tightening from smartlipo in this area.  Although, most do get excellent skin retraction after traditional liposuction in this area.  Find someone who performs these procedures often and has a lot of experience.  I wish you the best of luck, Dr. Emer.

Best method to reduce inner thigh bulges (not thigh gap!) with low risk for skin sagging?

+1
I would pick the surgeon and not the machine.  I can tell you that skills are seldom equal.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of liposuction procedures each year. Look for great reviews and great before and after pictures.

Liposuction options

+1
Technology of any kind will not overcome the fact that your inner thigh skin is exceptionally thin and notorious for not shrinking well. Any attempt to be aggressive there will likely lead to problems and no technology allows for a safe aggressive approach. You are correct in that there is a lot of bogus hype out there claiming that certain types of liposuction can make skin shrink better than others but be very careful in those claims as they are mostly false. 

The best thing you can do is to go to a real Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and be examined. IF they tell you not to do any surgery there, please listen and DON'T. It is a danger zone area.

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS