Bifid Nasal Tip Correction Rhinoplasty? (photo)

As I have gotten older the crease/cleft in the middle of my nose has grown more pronounced. I have no interest in straightening my nose or ending up with a pointed tip. I just want to remove the crease. I am interested in least invasive/fastest healing time possible. What sort of procedure would be recommended?

Bifid Nasal Tip

+1

I cannot see your entire nose in the pictures you submitted but it looks like your could limit your surgery to a tip-plasty. The bifidity can be eliminated by repositioning your tip cartilages but also consider improving the contour and size of the cartilages.