Best Method for Teeth Whitening That is Permanent Other Than Strips, Gels and Pastes?

I am looking into teeth whitening and friends have told me to just get veneers as they will be perfect for me since my teeth are in great shape. What would they cost and what is involved, should this be the best route? Who would be the best Dentist for this if money is not the issue? I live in Long Beach, Ca., so a Southern California Dentrist is fine. Thanks and I appreciate it! I am not supplying pictures as there is no recostruction necessary and my teeth are just yellowed. and not that bad,

Whiten Perfect Teeth

+2

Kor Deep Bleaching is the option for you.  Find a dentist near you who does Kor (go to the internet) and go for a consultation-We have so many happy clients who don't have perfect teeth but wanted them whitened.  You do use a gel but its fast and effective. 

Bellevue Cosmetic Dentist

Teeth Whitening vs. Veneers

+2

I would recommend to start more conservative - try the whitening with take home trays and see if you are happy with that.  If not, you can always still proceed and do veneers.  Although we can do very conservative veneer preps, this is still a permanent process. In regards to whitening, if you do an in-office procedure with custom-made take home trays then you have control to maintain the results over time.  Best of Luck!

New York Cosmetic Dentist

Why not veneers??

+2

In my personal opinion, First: we are talking about yellow teeth (or you are saying you have yellow teeth), that it doesn't matter any bleaching system you chose, they will eventually return to the yellow color you already know you don't like. If you do not want to struggle with bleaching systems, why not get your porcelain veneers with a replica of your natural teeth (if you like them so much- the contour and shape of your teeth as you mention above) and if not, you can change it to any shape. And the best thing is that you will always have the white teeth you want and you will have what I call a "Hollywood smile" As you ask, veneers cost $450 US each,  and I can make your complete smile makeover in 10 days. We live in an era where you can change any part of your body, if you want it and if you can do it? why not? Techniques and materials are very advanced and veneers are fine laminates of porcelain that are super strong and the shaving of teeth is not too big. I do not know how old are you, but the years you will have above, you can live them with the smile you want.

Web reference: http://www.cancuncosmeticdentistry.com/extreme-dental-makeover-mexico.html

Mexico Cosmetic Dentist

Best whitening options

+2

In my opinion the best tooth whitening option is KoR Deep Bleaching, the procedure is meant for dark or stained teeth but the results are phenomenal.  It involves 3 in office visits and usually 2-6 weeks at home.  Results are permanent with at home maintenance once a month.  You can check out more information on their website

Philadelphia Cosmetic Dentist

Teeth Whitening Vs. Veneers

+2

If your teeth are in great shape, I would not consider veneers.  They are expensive and usually are placed because people are unhappy with the way there teeth look. You  like your teeth, and they are in great shape. You want them  whiter....then do NOT start with veneers! Start with an in office whitiening with your dentist. If you do not have a dentist in the area, go to Yelp and look at the reviews by patients. It is an unbiased site and you can get a feel of what the dentist is like. I would call a couple of them and set up an appointment for a complimentary consultation for whitening and get a comparison of prices and what types of in office procedures they do.  I recommend three whitening procedures we use in our office...RockStar Whitening, Zoom and for a more expensive long lasting whitening, the best by far, is KOR.  Do your homework on the internet. It is still one of the best ways to find a good dentist in your area! 

Valencia Cosmetic Dentist

No teeth whitening is permanent

+2

Porcelain veneers are permanent, but need to be maintained.  As time goes on, they CAN chip or wear down, but in the same way that natural teeth can.

ALL whitening products and methods are temporary, but some methods and products last longer than others.

If you are looking for the longest lasting, most durable solution to your smile concerns, porcelain veneers are a great way.  But if your teeth are otherwise perfect and the only issue is color, I would highly encourage KöR whitening.  It lasts a long time, is less money and preserves all of your tooth structure.

Seattle Cosmetic Dentist

Best Permanent Whitening

+2

If you are truly happy with the shape, contour and position of your teeth, then I would strongly urge you to try an in-office bleaching procedure such as ZOOM. While it is not permanent, it can be touched up periodically by wearing trays at home with gel every few weeks for a few days. And even if you have to redo the ZOOM in 3-5 years, it is certainly more conservative than Porcelain Veneers on 8-10 teeth! If you are not happy with the bleaching results, then you can always still do the Veneers.

New York Cosmetic Dentist

For everlasting white teeth..

+1

The best way to keep a  newly whitened smile bright is by avoiding smoking and eating foods like coffee, wine and chocolates that stain teeth. If it can stain a white t-shirt, it will stain your teeth. For this reason, no whitening treatment is truly permanent. Your next best option is to retouch your teeth every few months when they start to lose their luster. My office offers a whitening for life program to our patients. After the initial whitening treatment, patients receive bleaching gels every six-months to keep their teeth white. Best of luck in keeping the sparkle in your smile.

San Mateo Cosmetic Dentist