Best Method for Recurrent CC?

I had my first BA in spring 2010. In fall of 2011, I had a revision to correct lateral displacement, bilateral grade II CC and to go smaller (200cc, Silicone). I am currently 6 months PO and now have grade III-IV CC in my left breast. My current PS is pushing me to explant, wait a year and then try again. I am having a hard time understanding the science behind this method and I don't love the idea of explanting. I was wondering what you have found to be the most successful CC repair method?

Capsular Contracture of Breast Implants Best Treated with Strattice

+4

Recurrent Capsular Contracture of Breast Implants is difficult to treat.

Most experts today use Strattice, "Acellular Dermis" to increase tissue coverage of the

Breast Implant after Capsulectomy and Implant replacement.

Results in my own practice using Strattice have been excellent.

Capsular contracture

+1

It is certainly reasonable to have the implants removed and wait 3-4 months for replant. You can also try a full capsulectomy and use strattice at this point.  No hard data as to which is better.