Best Method for my Rhinoplasty?

I am thinking of having a nose job but i am unsure on which method would be best for me, i want my small bump removed, tip reduced, and nostrils reduced, if you email me i will gladly send pictures because i don't like putting them on public forums.

Best Rhinoplasty Method

+2

A possible option is to start with a procedure that is non-invasive.  A Non surgical Rhinoplasty can possibly be your solution.  This procedure consist of injecting dermafiller to the bridge and tip of your nose for a more defined look.  Injecting filler to the bridge of your nose will reduce the wideness of the nostrils.  A Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty using fillers will also smooth out any bumps/humps and will improve the look of your tip.

Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty technique

+2

The options are only open or closed techniques. In the majority of cases, I prefer using an open technique for the precision it offers when you visualize the key structures directly.

Best Method for Rhinoplasty

+2

Regardless of what you need with rhinoplasty surgery pick the surgeon, not the technique. There are many ways to improve the features you don't like.

Is "type" of rhinoplasty important?

+1

We hear much about different "types" of rhinoplasty nasal surgery:  should it be done "open" or  "closed"?  "Internal" or "external"?    The most important issue is not the approach or style, but whether it is done as carefully and correctly as possible for that individual patient. This means for the patient to have a clear understanding of what they see and want, communicating this to a qualified and board-certified surgeon, following the pre-operative and post-operative instructions carefully and then accepting the fact that few results are  "perfect".   But typically an improvement in both form and function would be reasonable goals.

Donn R. Chatham, MD
Louisville Facial Plastic Surgeon