Best Method for Filling out Uneven and Unsightly Implant Due to Surgical Treatment of Capsular Contracture?

The bottom of my breast looks as if it's bottoming out. The nipple folds in half! My surgeon suggested a lift but I don't want more scars. Another surgeon deemed it unnecessary and suggested new implants. Would I have to get new implants for both breasts? The left one is perfect. Opinions or suggestions?

Revision of breast augmentation

+1

You are asking good questions, but without an exam or at a minimum pre and post-op photos it is impossible to suggest anything.

Breast Augmentation Revisionary Surgery Options?

+1

It is not possible to give you precise advice without direct examination and a full communication of your concerns and goals.

Generally speaking, if you are pleased with the appearance of one of the breasts,  it would be best to leave that breast alone surgically,  unless some maneuver was necessary to improve the symmetry of the breasts.  In regards to the “bottoming out”, it is possible that capsulorraphy (reconstructing the inframammary fold area) will be helpful.

I would suggest that you meet with well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons who can demonstrate significant experience helping patients with  revisionary breast surgery.