Best Method for Someone Who Has No Butt Whatsoever and Fat Above? (photo)

I have been doing every squat known to mankind but my booty remains so flat and for some forsaken reason and fat collects above it no idea why. What would be my options? Im so self conscious about it I wont even turn my back to him naked! Lol

Buttock contouring

+1

It looks like you would be a good person for buttock contouring to improve the overall appearance of the region. Good luck.

Flattened buttocks

+1

Your buttocks are flat,but a large contributer to this is the fat of your back and hips. I describe it this way to my patients: if your buttocks is the picture, then your lower back,hips and thighs are the frame. If you have an ugly frame,it doesn't matter how pretty the picture is.Liposuction of your back, hips and thighs, followed by either augmentation with fat or implants would give you a great result

Eric Weiss, MD, FACS
Orange Park Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Buttlift alone or combined with Butt Implants

+1

Your concern is very common on patients that come to my practice, and they often describe it as if "their butt is hidden". This is clearly because of substantial fat accumulation on the upper part of the buttocks (the lumbar or lower back region) and small gluteal muscles. 

For squats to cause a considerable hypertrophy of the gluteal muscle, you need to do some pretty heavy exercises, and even if you achieve a gain in muscle mass, you most likely will loose a good amount of the fat that surrounds the muscle and will not have the result I understand you're after. 

Your case is very similar to one of the B&A photos I uploaded here in RealSelf, where I treated the patient with a small butt implant with some fat grafting on the lateral portions. This gave a good (but not exaggerated) projection to the region and an aesthetic shaped bottom. At the same time, because we suctioned the fat in the lower back region, we created a visual effect that seemed as the whole gluteal region was augmented even more. 

A personal consultation and understanding how much gain do you want will help determine either if you can simply be treated with a brazilian buttlift (in case you have enough fat tissue) or if you would need a combination of implants and fat.

Hope this answer can clear your mind  a little.

Take care, 

Dr. Fernandez Goico

Luis A. Fernández Goico, MD

Flat Buttock Options

+1

Dear Makeupdiva007,  Thank you for your question and the photo.  One of the most common myths regarding buttocks is, if you do enough squats and other similar types of exercise, you will make a dramatic increase in the size and shape of your buttock.  In reality, very little size increase can be achieved and in fact, the size may decrease if you lose a significant amount of weight with diet and exercise.  The only method proven to enhance buttock size and shape is buttock augmentation using either fat transfers or implants.  

Based on your photo, there appears to be enough fatty tissue for a fat transfer to the buttock or what is commonly called a Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL).  Please consult with a board certified plastic surgeon who has experience in BBL procedures.  Hope this helps.

Herluf G. Lund, Jr, MD
Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

Best Method for Someone Who Has No Butt Whatsoever and Fat Above?

+1

There is no question that you could have a dramatic improvement in buttock projection and contours with the right surgeon and the Brazilian buttlift.   I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

Based on the pictures posted, there is enough fat in the flanks and the lower back to do fat transfer to the buttocks. Chose your doctor and have a personal consultation and examination to see if you are a candidate. Then you can discuss your options

Flat butt even after squats, What Should I do?

+1

You are a perfect candidate for a fat transfer to the Buttocks with some liposculpting, commonly known as a Brazilian Buttock Lift. This procedure is a combination of fat removal from areas that have to much ( your flanks) and placement into the proper areas of your rear....consult with a BC PS who performs these procedures on a regular basis for more info, good luck!!

Jonathan Weiler, MD
Baton Rouge Plastic Surgeon

Fat Transfer to Buttocks

+1

If you desire a rounder appearance to your buttocks and you have fat in your lower back, then a fat transfer to the buttocks would probably be your best bet. Fat is liposuctioned from the lower back, waist, 'love handles', etc, and transferred to your buttocks. This is also called a Brazilian Butt Lift.

I hope that helps and wish you all the best!

James Knoetgen, III, MD
Fresno Plastic Surgeon

Best Method for Someone Who Has No Butt and Fat Above

+1

The buttocks consist of skin, fat and muscle. If you do not have enough fat in the buttocks, then exercises alone will not enhance them. Fat transfer or "brazilian butt lift" will usually correct most buttocks which have the shape you have shown. What is always a concern is if you have enough fat in other parts in order to obtain a satisfactory result. 

Mel T. Ortega, MD