What method should I use to fix my teeth? (Photo)

I had a very prominent overbite when I was a child and got braces for about five years followed by retainers for another one year (ages 10-16). What the doctor failed to do was put me on retainers onwards. So I'm 26 now with an overbite again. Also, I have very large front teeth. I don't make a lot of money but I really want to get my teeth done. What would be the best and most cost-effective method? Thank you.

Most cost effective method to fix overbite...

+1
Hello Maurine,
The absolute cheapest way is metal braces, but I don't think that you want to go back to them, having spent 5 years in them as a child; I know you remember the pain and the unsightliness of those things.

The second cheapest route would be clear aligners like Invisalign or Clear Correct.  A much more cosmetically appealing treatment process.  I would recommend Clear Correct because I have had marvelous results with Clear Correct and Invisalign, but Clear Correct is a newer company and cheaper for the patient.

All other cosmetic option would be much more expensive.
If you have any additional questions of me, follow me on Real Self and I'll do my best to answer them when I'm not treating patients.
Take care.

Saint Louis Cosmetic Dentist