Which Method of Alar Base Reduction Would You Use on Me?

I already had 2 rhinoplasties (last one 6 months ago) and while I am happy with my profile, the lower front of my nose looks pretty wide for my taste. Do I need a weir excision, excision on the sides of my nostrils or both to reduce the width? I never had any work on the alar base, I just had a little correction of alar retraction from my first rhino.

Revision rhinoplasty

+1

Remember the opposite of good is better. You already have had two rhinoplasties and now considering a third.  You may end up having a fourth and wanting to go back to the second or first.