Are there topical treatments to get rid of acne scars? At least to fade them away?

As I say this I mean I have normal scars, red/pink in color, not deep. Nothing I have used has gotten rid of them but I don't want laser treatment, or anything of the like. Is it possible to at least fade them?

Topical treatment for red acne scars

+1
It is difficult to make the redness fade from acne scars with topical treatment only.  It may be that something you are using on your face is making the scars more red and that adjusting your daily skin care regimen could make a difference.  Lasers are highly effective but I respect your desire to avoid this path.  I would recommend consulting with someone who has a great deal of experience in treating acne scars.  Bring all of our skin care products with you when you go for your consultation.

Nashville Oculoplastic Surgeon

Topical treatments for acne scars?

+1
There are some topical treatments that can help fade acne scars that are darkly pigmented.  Long-standing acne scars that are red or pink normally cannot be improved with topical treatments, but laser treatments sometimes can help.  Sunscreen on red acne scars could prevent them from getting worse but normally would not fade them.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon