I Have Never Met Another Person in Their Twenties Who Has Had a Sagging Face the Way I Do. My Anatomy on my Face is Saggy?

I am a 26 year old man I swear to you that my anatomy is such that a face lift is needed. I have severely sagging skin on my face that makes me appear at least 40. Meeting people my own age is impossible. Its all I think about I need help. Ive posted pictures before but I had a hard time deleting them so I wont post anymore.I have learned that your age is determined by how you look. I cant hang out with people my own age cause they treat me like an ugly creepy old guy.My life has been destroyed

26 and look 40?

+1

Dear Manwithaproblem,

Thank you for your post.  It is very unfortunate to hear of your situation. There are certain conditions that cause early drooping of tissue.  Massive weight loss, extensive sun damage, and some connective tissue disorders.  Some can be helped by surgery some can not.  I recommend you see a plastic surgeon for recommendations.

Best Wishes,

Pablo Prichard, MD 

Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Sagging of face at 26

+1

While facelifts are not typically performed on people in their 20's, it is possible that you could be a candidate for such a procedure.  You really need to have a consultation with a facial plastic surgeon or plastic surgeon to determine if you would benefit from surgery or not.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

I Have Never Met Another Person in Their Twenties Who Has Had a Sagging Face the Way I Do.

+1

I have performed Face Lifts for well over 25 years and I have performed numerous Minimal incision Face Lifts on patients 27ish years old because they do have significant jowling.  This, to me, is the indication for a Face Lift...not someone's age.

Advanced aging

+1

There are some diseases of the skin that can lead to such situations but as mentioned by the other doctors, you simply need to invest in a consultation with a local plastic surgeon to air your concerns and to be evaluated to see if what you desire can be achieved.

Curtis Wong, MD

Facial aging

+1

It is understandable you do not want to post any photos. Get a consult from a board certified plastic surgeon in your area to start. Remember, we are all different and we age differently.Your circumstances are unique due to your genetics. All the best 

Thomas A. Narsete, MD (retired)

My face is sagging and I'm only 26

+1

It's difficult to determine what the most appropriate course of action would be without pictures. I do empathize with your experience posting pictures in the past. Typically, younger patients may have areas of hollowness that benefit from addressing a lack of volume rather than actual loss of skin elasticity. Many fillers are very effective at addressing volume problems, they are relatively simple, and they have little down time. 

Todd C. Miller, MD

Mini lift

+1

If sagging is indeed present, you would be a candidate for a minilift procedure.  This procedure can be done in the office under local anesthesia.  Since you are young with likely good skin elasticity and dermal thickness,  this less aggressive technique may have quite long-lasting results.

John Michael Thomassen, MD
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

Early age facial sagging.

+1

It sounds as if the problem is genetic and it would be interesting if any of your relatives have a similar problems. It is not uncommon for a 20 year old woman  to have small breasts that sag to their waist even though they have not had any severe weight changes or pregnancies. It is her genetic make up to stretch and sag and after a breast lift it is not unusual for her to have 3 or more follow up breast lifts in her life.Redo face lifts are rare but some individuals have loose stretchy skin and will have many touch up mini lifts in their life. An appointment with a fully trained plastic and reconstructive surgeon would be a good idea. 

Robert E. Zaworski, MD

26 TYear Old Man with Sagging Face

+1

Needless to say, it is not normal for a 26 year old man to have the "sagging" you describe. If you do not want your pictures posted you can e-mail them or better yet have an examination by a surgeon who is experienced in facial cosmetic and reconstructive surgery.