Is This a Mestizo Nose? (photo)

I've heard surgery is super difficult to get right.

Is this a Mestizo nose?

+1

Hello, I have reviewed your posted photos, you are a good candidate for rhinoplasty. This is not a difficult case and you can expect a great result in the hands of a surgeon who specializes in rhinoplasty. Schedule a consultation with a Board Certified Facial Plastic Surgeon. Good luck to you.

Ethnic Rhinoplasty

+1

Hi,

What you have is a over-projected , under-rotated, bulbous tip which is typical in ethnic noses. This is not a very difficult nose for a surgeon with experience in ethnic rhinoplasty.

Oleh Slupchynskyj, MD, FACS

Is This a Mestizo Nose?

+1

Based upon the posted photos you are a minor component. Best to seek in person evaluations from boarded docs in your city. 

Mestizo nose surgery

+1

While you have some features consistent with a mestizo nose such as a broad and somewhat flattened tip and wide nostril base, it is reasonable for you to undergo a rhinoplasty as your photos demonstrate that you appear to have a firm bony structure which lends itself to good support. I would recommend a facial plastic surgeon with expertise in reduction rhinoplasty.

Scott Trimas, MD
Jacksonville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Is This a Mestizo Nose?

+1

While working in Southern California over the past 35 years I've seen many noses similar to yours. You have a broad tip with poor projection and probably soft cartilages which is consistent with a Mestizo nose. Regardless of your ancestry, every nose is different and therefore the surgery is individualized.  If you select an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon you should have an excellent, natural result.