Did I Mess Up my Nose?

I was 2 weeks post rhinoplasty Friday. My husband accidently hit me in the nose. right on the bridge and there is a very slight difference noticeable to they eye. However, with my finger i can feel it greatly. Is this fixable??

Hit in nose

+1

most likely no harm was done but, you must consult your surgeon. Many surgeons will have thear patients massage small defects into place early on.

Definitly have it looked at!!

+1

At two weeks after the operation the bones are healing together and can become difficult to move back into place.  If you see your surgeon right away, they may be able to adjust the postion without to much fuss.  If something has been moved out of place and is left that way, it will likely require another rhinoplasty to fix it. 

Daniel Sherick, MD
Ann Arbor Plastic Surgeon

Trauma after Rhinoplasty

+1

You should bring this to the attention of your surgeon immediately.  There are minimally invasive maneuvers that can save you a lot of trouble down the line.  If you can actually feel a significant difference, chances are this will become more visible as your swelling from the surgery (and trauma) settle.  Best of luck to you!

Paul K. Holden, MD
Phoenix Facial Plastic Surgeon

Hit nose after rhinoplasty.

+1

See your surgeon and he can tell if anything needs to be done. These hits usually don't require anything to be done.