Does Mesotherapy Really Works for Cellulite Reduction? How Many Treatments Would I Need to See the Results?

Mesotherapy for cellulite

+1

what a great question!!! based on my research which is already published Mesotherapy might not work for cellulite. it does work for other localized pockets of fat on the lower abdomen though. u can try for cellulite and see if u can get some results Im not sure exactly how many treatments will be required. it depends on the mesotherapy chemicals, the treating physician, the amount of cellulite u have and other factors like, age, hormones therapy, previous pregnancies etc. sometimes it can take more than 5 sessions to see some results