How Many Mesotherapy Sessions Would I Need?

I am 4’11” and I weigh 117 lbs. I am thinking of having Mesotheraphy done because no matter what I do, my love handles won’t go away and my belly is still flabby. I would really like to know around how many sessions I would need.

I don’t have big hips; everything is in the stomach area. I just had a baby 5 months ago. I was 149 ponds after the baby but I lost most of the weight by diet and working out. I really need help with my mid area, though.

Mesotherapy sessions

+1

I have found Mesotherapy can give an improvement in very small areas and does not tighten skin.  Based on your picture with clothing, you would need multiple session and give a small improvement.  You are a much better candidate for liposuction, I would recommend Smart Lipo Triplex which removes fat and tightens skin.  It can be done under local anesthesia, and for most patients is a less than 1 week recovery. It would be prudent to be examined first to see which procedure would work best.

Best Regards,

Dr Michael Gartner

Paramus Plastic Surgeon