I Have Breast Implants. Every Year Since, I Keep Getting Calcification Formation in Both Breast. What Should I Do? (photo)

I have saline, over the muscle 525 cc. My implants were placed above the muscle without my knowledge. The surgery report indicates that they were placed under the muscle. Thanks to the implants being above the muscle, I have to go through hell every year, enduring painful mammograms and biopsies (the results were benign last year). I can't keep getting operated on every year, because they keep finding calcification.

Calcification Formation

+1

I would go for a consultation with a Plastic Surgeon in your area. It may be beneficial for you to get an implant exchange with a site change.