Mentor ultra high profile 800cc implants. Will I get enough projection? How will I look? Will they be really small? (photos)

I'm having my exchange surgery soon. I have 900cc filled tissue expanded. And I wanted 1200cc saline implants but my PS said my boobies would be to close together. So she said the best out come would be mentor ultra high profile 800cc implants. I'm hoping I'll get enough projection and upper poleness. As I was a 36DD before. I know I can't match that size. But I would like to have good cleavage. Iam 5'y and weigh 198 right now.

Mentor ultra high profile 800cc implants. Will I get enough projection? How will I look? Will they be really small?

+2
YES go for it!!! I would allow the patient to chose her desired size. And the expansion looks great... 

Reconstruction results will always look different from your original breasts...

+1
... but that doesn’t necessarily mean they won’t look good. It looks like your expanders have worked well to set a great foundation for a successful surgery. Yes, an 800 cc implant will be smaller than the 900 cc expanders, but remember that the shape and profile of the implants will be different from the expanders as well, and more like a natural breast shape. I think it’s likely that you’ll have a very nice final result with great projection and fullness, even if your breasts are slightly smaller overall than your pre-surgery figure.

David N. Sayah, MD, FACS

Reconstruction in larger ladies

+1
is very challenging with implants and the largest off the shelf implants I know of is 800 cc's.   And NEVER use saline in alloplastic reconstructions because they will be very rippled and wrinkly.  If you really want big, you may have to resort to using your tummy tissues (assuming half your tummy will create the cup you want) to do this.

Curtis Wong, MD

Implants after mastectomy

+1
Without an exam in person, it would be difficult to tell you what size implants would be best for you.  Good luck in your future surgery.