Mentor profile / size choice, surgery on 12/19 need 2nd opinion? (photo)

62yo,5'5",145lbs,never pregnant, flat chested, no bras post-surg. Group photo 1991 capsule revision Replicon poly/gel round 385cc. OtherPics12/2013 pre-op for capsule new Mentor MemoryGel, smooth, round, under the muscle, size400cc?KaiserHMO BdCertPS,DukeFellow,100surg.Last chance for me.Needs to age well.No ball in sock. Like more natural top but now OK if best. Minus capsule will help profile?Measured around under 33.5",nipples 39,top/underarm 37,nip-nip 9.5,sternum notch to nipR9,L9.25,Mid8 Thanks

Surgery

+2

Thank you for your detailed question.

How ever a second opinion would be very difficult to base on the information you gave, a physical examination is required to actually touch the capsule and based on that give you the best answer.

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Mentor profile / size choice, surgery on 12/19 need 2nd opinion?

+2

You desire second opinions but even with "all" the info and posted photos better to obtain ONLY IN PERSON opinions!!! Very hard to give exacting options via the internet.

Implant choice

+2

Without seeing you in person, it is difficult to suggest to you what implants would be appropriate for you.

Second Opinion on Breast Surgery

+2

Thank you for your pictures. Direct physical exam would be the best way to gather another opinion. You must ask yourself why are you having this procedure. If you have a rupture its understandable. If you just have a capsule and it is not painful or abnormally shaped then the surgery is truly optional.

Dr. ES

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS

+2

I think you will be much better off spending more time with your plastic surgeon, as opposed to seeking additional opinions online. Unfortunately, online consultants cannot be nearly specific enough to be really helpful.

The communication with your plastic surgeon will be critical in determining breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals.
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or “C or D cup” etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup size may also be inaccurate.
Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly, allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals. Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery.

I hope this (and the attached link) help.

Surgery scheduled for December 19th....

+1

It is impossible to get a second opinion on-line but improvements are anticipated, regardless of what you do. How are you capsules going to be managed? Removed? Neo-pocket? A face to face is needed in my opinion to provide you a real 'second opinion'.

Curtis Wong, MD