Mentor MemoryGel vs old gel natural profile/feel? What Mentor profile will age/sag best? Not look like baseball in bag in 10yrs.

62 yrs,5'5",145 lbs,never pregnant,had flat chest. Now size 6-8 bottom,10-12 top. Never up/down weight. Slow weight gain was natural filler. Don't were bras,breasts overlap chest 1". Implants on top of muscle. 1981,118lbs,185cc Dow smooth round gel Capsuled 1991,125lbs,385cc Replicon poly covered gel Capsuled Soon, 145lbs,400cc Mentor smooth round MemoryGel. Is Mentor vs old gel,more fake look/feel? Which profile will sag best? Don't want baseballs in saggy sack look in 10 yrs No more surgery

Best Breast Operation/Profile of Breast Implant for Me?

+1

Despite your good description of your history, online consultants will not be of much help to you when it comes to the specific operation that will best achieve your goals. One thing that you should be aware of however is that breast implants themselves do not “sag”. Therefore, there is no specific breast implant profile that will work best in this regard.

Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering revisionary breast augmentation surgery ( regarding breast implant size/profile selection) is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully. Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you're looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work, helping patients with revisionary breast surgery specifically.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals.
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or “C or D cup” etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup size may also be inaccurate.

3. Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly, allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals. Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery.

I hope this (and the attached link, dedicated to revisionary breast augmentation surgery) help.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/procedure_revisionarybreastsurgery.htm

How to choose the most natural breast implant type

+1

Your history is a bit complicated so there is no simple answer to your question. If you have had multiple capsular contractures, there will be scar tissue from previous surgeries. You may benefit from an internal bra procedure using Strattice, which would add support and coverage as well as protecting against recurrent contracture. The implant type is less important than having a good envelope of healthy tissue. Round implants have a teardrop profile in the upright position but will look more round if there is a contracture or if they drop. Form-stable implants such as the Mentor MemoryShape may hold the shape better in the long term but are more firm. Everything has trade-offs. You should consult a plastic surgeon with a special interest in revision breast surgery.