Mentor High Profile 2700 Implants with a Benelli Lift Work for Me?

I already have small round textured saline implants. Id like to avoid a lollipop scar. I am 5'4 130lbs one baby.

Re: Benelli lift after implants

+2

Since you are trying to avoid the vertical portion of the lollipop scar, the replacement of your prosthesis with ones that are larger, probably in the 400cc – 450cc range, and a benelli periareolar lift would be reasonable. Your nipple areolas can be made a bit smaller and elevated reasonably on to the breast mound. Unfortunately it will not make you as tight or elevated as a vertical mastopexy would, but this is one of the trade-offs I am sure you have discussed at length with your plastic surgeon.

Web reference: http://www.delucaplasticsurgery.com/q/am-i-being-realistic-with-the-breast-augmentation-results-i-want/

Albany Plastic Surgeon

Benelli breast lift and 270 cc breast implants may work well for you.

+1
Thank you for your question.  An examination in person is required to give you an accurate answer.  From your limited photographs, it appears that a Benelli lift and 270 cc high profile implants may work very well with you.  Please consult a plastic surgeon who is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, experienced in breast lift surgery, and who is an excellent reputation in your community.

Web reference: http://www.realself.com/question/nipple-sensation1#1251873

Breast lift/augmentation

+1

The best approach to your case if you do not want to change the implant size and only want to do the breast lift would be the lolipop mastopexy.  If this is not acceptable, then the donut pexy or Benelli lift is an option.  The problem is that your skin envelop must be tightened either by increasing your implant size (if that is acceptable) or decreasing the skin envelope volume.  Each approach has its positives and negatives and this should be discussed with your ps to find out what approach fits your goals.

Albany Plastic Surgeon

Candidate for a Benelli breast lift

+1

With proper implant selection and quality of your breast tissue you may be a candidate for a Benelli type doughnut mastopexy.  This type of lift works best if you are only removing areolar skin.  Also know that this type of breast lift has the highest rate of patient dissatisfaction if it is pushed too far.  I think you are a better candidate for a vertical type breast lift. 

Breast Lift Type?

+1

Based on your pictures,  you will likely be better off with a vertical mastopexy. The  degree of lifting you will achieve with the circumareolar mastopexy is very limited and tends to flatten the breast profile. Most patients undergoing breast lift surgery are willing to trade the scars for the significant improvement in contour, shape, pressed positioning.  Longevity of the operation should also be considered.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_breastLift.htm

WHAT TYPE OF LIFT?

+1

Your question is difficult to answer.  I am missing too much important information to allow me to make an honest recommendation.  First off what is your bra size?  What bra size would you like to be?  If you are happy with your current volume then you need at least a lollipop lift. In your case a periareolar lift would be worthless.  Measurements of your breasts would be helpful as well as the volume of your breast implants.  I would recommend you consult with the surgeon who performed your original surgery.

Buffalo Plastic Surgeon

Lift with silicone

+1

The less breast tissue a patient has the more important it is to do silicone.you could have a Benelli or donut mastopexy plus hi profile or moderate profile silicone implants.

Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Benelli and High profile implants

+1

A Benelli tends to flatten the breast and the use of a high profile implant is a better choice in these instances.

Lift after implants

+1

Withotu an exam it is hard to tell and your arms up in the photo do not help, but a circumareolar lift is a great way to improve the appearance of the breasts with minimal ptosis( sag).

Breast augmentation first, lift later

+1

Any time there is doubt about the need for a breast lift, and volume is a must, you can always err on the safe side and complete an augmentation first. Breast lift is all about nipple size and position, and in your photo the nipple is above the fold. We would suggest you avoid the scar altogether as the lift is likely to have little impact. Also, your breast is broad and we feel that a broader based moderate profile implant will give you plenty of projection, less ball like, and fill out the skin envelope better.

peterejohnsonmd

Web reference: http://www.peterejohnsonmd.com/breast-implants