I'm One Week Po and Have a Big Difference Between my Breasts? (photo)

hi, i have done a BA on the 7th of octobre but now have a big difference. i had a difference before but the doctor said it wasn't enough to do another size implant. do you think its going to chance or it wil stay like that. my bigger breast is also more soft than the other. they placed it dual plane so i really can't feel my implant, i didn't knew that u can't feel it. i'm from belgium so i'm sory for my bad english. thank you already

Breast Asymmetry?

+1

Thanks for the pictures. No problems with the English. Your result looks good. There may be some uneven swelling. It is only been one week after surgery so the size should even out.

Dr. ES

Breasts Different Size After Augmentation

+1

It is very common for one breast to be larger than the other after surgery due to swelling. It may take several weeks for them to settle down. Let your surgeon know of your concerns, he/she may be able to put your mind at ease. Good Luck.

Miguel Delgado, Jr., MD

Breast augmentation and size issue

+1

Some asymmetry is normal. No two breasts are the same. Right now the breasts are swollen give them time to heal.

Early breast asymmetry

+1

Your breasts are mildly asymmetric at this time which is totally normal. Whenever two sides of someone has surgery, (2 breasts, eyes, ears, hips etc), one side will often swell more, relax or heal faster than the other. It is far too early to scrutinize things so closely. Give yourself 9 more months to heal. If you have more concerns discuss them with your surgeon.

Leonard T. Yu, MD
Kahului Plastic Surgeon