Can 435 Cc Fit in a 32b? (photo)

hi, I'm gonna get 435 cc high profile dual plane, but now i'm worried it won't fit. I'm just 20 years old and i have a 32a but i really have firm breasts, so 'im worried i knew people who have them but they all have had a baby. I'm sorry for my bad english I'm from belgium

Implant Selection Process

+1

What size do you want to be?  In order to make an accurate size recommendation, I would need to assess your chest wall and breast mound measurements and characteristics.  Unfortunately, there is not a general rule of thumb or objective criteria to implant selection.

Your plastic surgeon will perform several measurements of your chest wall and breast anatomy and determine a range of implants that both fit your chest wall and reach your desired goals.
The next step is to try on this range of implants in the office with your doctor.   The key to this success is showing your surgeon the body proportion you desire with a bra sizer and allowing your surgeon to guide you to the right implant.   It will be much easier to communicate in implant cc's than cup size when determining the appropriate implant for you.
I wish you a safe recovery and fantastic result.
Dr. Gill

Sizing for BAM

+1

There are several variables in determining implant size.  When recommending implant size for my patients, I consider the followings: 1) patients' anatomy (height, weight, chest width, chest height, amount of breast tissue) and 2) patients' desired look/goal.  Without knowing your chest measurement and breast tissue amount, I cannot give you any recommendation.  You should visit with board-certified plastic surgeon who will examine you.  Try implant sizers to get a rough estimate of the size you may want.  As you know, bra/cup size will vary depending on the brand.  Good luck with you.
Dr. Sugene Kim

Sugene Kim, MD

Did you mean 425ccHP? (Maybe a different manufacturer in Belgium makes a 435)Too big??

+1

A 425ccHP implant in a patient who wears a 32B cup bra will make her 32DD. This may be more than you would want. You will look great but it will be quite "fake" and "unnatural". A better choice would be a midrange or moderate plus profile with the same diameter. So a 350ccMPP Mentor implant or a 339 or 371cc style 15 (MRP) Allergan implant would be a better choice. The high profile may give you stretch marks since your skin is tight and you haven't had kids or breast fed. You can always switch to the high profile later on if you wish to have more projection but it's very difficult to go down in size and projection without doing a lift which leaves scars. Good luck!

Kevin Rose, MD
Provo Plastic Surgeon