Can 435 Cc Fit in a 20 Years Old 32b? (photo)

Sizing

+1

I consider two factors when selecting implants for my patients:

1.Dimensional planning
2.Gel Implant Sizing system

Dimensional planning – The measurements of your chest wall are taken. Also, the breast dimensions including the height, width, and current dimensions of each breast form the basis of dimensional planning. Based on these measurements, the implant size is recommended. This will give you a unique breast implant that is suited for your body frame. However, there are some limitations of what size we can recommend. For instance, some implants may just be too big for a narrow chest wall. Your surgeon can review this with you during the consultation.

Gel Implant Sizing system – During the preliminary breast implant consultation, you will be provided with an option to “try on” a variety of implant shapes and sizes. You can also visualize the possible outcomes of your surgery which helps you to get that perfect size to give you the shape that you longed for. This way your preferences are known and you can then pick a range of implants that will “fit” just right to give a soft natural fuller look.  If you have decided on saline implants, then based on the gel sizer you select, we can guide you to the saline implant that achieves a similar look.
Hope this helps.
Dr. Basu
Houston, TX

Breast augmentation and bra cup size

+1

It is difficult to predict post operative bra size as there is no standardization between different bra manufacturers and therefore the size of a B cup varies widely.  That being said, a 435 cc implant is quite large and I cannot imagine it fitting in any B cup, not to mention that you start with a significant amount of breast tissue.

Christopher Davidson, M.D.

Christopher J. Davidson, MD, FACS
Wellesley Plastic Surgeon

Implant choice

+1

Recommending an implant size is based on patients' anatomy (chest height, chest width, existing breast tissue) as well as their desired look.  If you are fairly petite wearing a 32B bra, 435cc saline implant may give you full C or D (or even DD) depending on what brand and styles of bra you buy.

Sugene Kim, MD

Implant choice

+1

Sugene Kim, MD

How will a 435 cc Implant Look?

+1

Thank you for sharing your photos.   I would need to measure your chest wall to know exact dimensions, but I expect this size implant to put you in a small D range.    

The most important part of sizing is identifying the desired body proportion.  I would recommend consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to perform chest wall and breast tissue measurements, followed by sizing with implants that fit the chest wall safely.

Paul S. Gill, MD